Saturday, July 26, 2008

Valerie and Allyson in "California Dreamin'"

Valerie and Allyson got to perform in the Indland Empire Dance Festival, "California Dreamin.'" Valerie and I are in the middle; Valerie on the left in the lime green dress and Allyson on the right in the hot pink dress. This was our first night performing, the next night went much better, but Valerie and I still had a really fun time. Our group was the Swing Dance (Laurels and Priests) we are dancing to "Barbara Anne/Surfin' USA."
Enjoy! - Allyson

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Allyson! Valerie! That is so cute! I'm so glad you are doing that-it really looks so good!

Janet Reeves said...

Allyson & Valerie,
That sure brings back fond memories of 37 (I can't believe that) years ago when I danced in the Rose Bowl in my lime green dress... You looked adorable and like you were having a blast! I'm glad to see you're already involved with activities! I hope you enjoy your experience in CA. love you both, Aunt Janet

The Taylor Clan said...

HOW FUN!! Way to go girls!! It looks like it took no time at all for you to get involved in your new ward! We miss you--but we know you are right where the Lord needs and wants you!! Thank heavens for modern technology so we can be involved in all that you do over these next 3 years! Give each other tight hugs and consider them from me!! I love you!! Jill